Friday, February 27, 2009

Slap Happy??

The past few days I have been laughing at the most stupid, random things. I truly think my mind is getting bored, or I am getting sleep deprived, but I wake up happy and I look around me and see something that only I think is funny and start cracking up and people say "what is so funny?" I tell them and they look at me and tell me to calm down, that its not that funny and then they give me the look saying you are funny for laughing like that over something so stupid. I could be all by myself doing nothing and I could be laughing like someone did something that was funny(rolling on the ground, laughing). I really don't know what is going on with me. I am leaning more toward that I am sleep deprived, because I went to Salt Lake had a blast and then half way on the way back I fell asleep, on a loud bus, I slept like a rock didn't wake up till someone woke me up and then when they woke me up it was like wow there are things going on around me, weird. So if I catch up on my sleep I wonder if I will still be happy like I am now. I am sure I wouldn't get as many headaches, maybe I should catch up on my sleep.

No comments: