Friday, February 27, 2009

Groups reacting To You

My friend Helaman, we talk about like everything. We can talk for like hours and hours at a time, over the phone or when it is just us. But I have realized that when we are in the car and his family is there I have the hardest time starting a conversation. At first I thought that I was losing my ability to talk to him, like maybe I was getting bored, but then I realized that I talked to him for forever just last night. So I thought about it for a little longer and realized that I don't know what to talk about with him when I know that his family will for sure comment on it. I talked to my cousin about it and she told me she does the same thing sometimes. But what I am getting at is that even if we act the same to each person we know we act differently when we are in groups, worrying about how people will react when they are with the other people in the group. Because sometimes when one person reacts a certain way other people tend to follow that persons reaction. Hmm I wonder who in his family I am worried about their reaction. I should figure it out.

No comments: