Sunday, November 9, 2008

Swimming

I am a swimmer now. I just started this year. My favorite strokes are back and free style. At my last meet(this picture is not of my last meet) I did 50 free(Which means 50 meters freestyle) and my time was 30 seconds I took 3 seconds off from my normal and I got 2nd in my heat. For my back stroke I took 11 seconds off. For all those people who dont know anything about swimming that is a lot! I tied for 1st place in my heat. Which is also amazing because before I even went I was supposed to get 2nd to last. But tied for first :). I am very proud of myself. Except I disqualified because I accidentally did to many freestyle strokes to get into the wall to do my flip turn. Oh in the picture I am the one in the yellow cap. And I think I was doing 100 free. and for that i got 1:15. I love swimming.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Becky said...

Yay April!!! Great job. I am glad you found something you like so much!