Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Driving Test

I passed my drivers test. The one that you get your license with. And yes I have taken the written test you take it when you get your permit. So basically I just have to wait to get my license til April which is when I turn 16. I missed 11 points. I don't know if that is good or bad. But I could have missed 9 more and still passed. So today was just a little mile stone that I passed. My driving instructor lets us drive a little bit before the test and I went to practice parallel parking and about gave him a heart attack because I hit the wrong pedal. It was funny his arms went flialing(sp?). I laughed. I got to the brake before he did. :) Don't you just love driving stories?

1 comment:

Becky said...

Good job April!!! I am not riding in the car with you though if pressing on the gas instead of the brake becomes a habit...:)